- Sometimes tides and currents would not get updated without initially moving the chart.
- A big deal! Instantaneously update time when changing route departure date/time or speed. This feature was present on many early versions of DeepZoom but was problematic because routes were sometimes autoselected in a confusing fashion. I think this is finally fixed, enjoy!
- the Now! button would sometimes switch the time zone display to UTC.
- +/- day or week increment buttons under the tide graph were not working correctly.
- Verification email confirmation was sometimes silently ignored.
- Never change map center when selecting a route.
- Propogate route name changes onto time slider.
- Update browserlist to handle 89% of all browsers.
- Make changing timebase settings rational.
- When used in iFrame, each instance of DeepZoom uses a unique localstorage.
- Position marker correctly at start or end of route when using Timewarp.
- fix getLayer() error at startup on some devices.
- Added 3 day weather sample trip
- Clicking “Now” in “Animation Settings” no longer changes duration to one day unless “now” is outside animation duration
loopCountvalue is incremented after trip is completed, but before any “post” scripts are executed.
- Graticule no longer overwrites the top longitude lines at low zoom values
- added Graticule (lat, lon lines). Enable them on the Settings page.
- Improved wind directional accuracy
- Total redo of weather display
- Toggle buttons for chart, weather, pilot charts, tides and currents
- Fast access to route creation via Plus button
- Disable 3D, tilt, pitch.
- Scripting, added ‘if’ for condition event execution
- Scripting, added timezone event
- Scripting, show script error position
- Scripting, halt playback on error
- Sometimes route duration wasn’t updated properly after changing route speed.
- Introduced 3D display, rotation, and tilt
- Introduced trip scripting
Just tides, currents, NOAA nautical charts